- Q: Can I use my own Mattress?
- Q: How do I know which mechanism to choose?
- Q: How do I have a Mack Wallbed system designed for my room?
- Q: Is Mack Wallbed Systems furniture factory direct?
- Q: Are all Mack Wallbed Systems furniture custom built?
- Q: What choice do I have for style and size of my custom-designed unit?
- Q: Can I take my Mack Wallbed Systems with me when I move?
- Q: How long does it take to have a unit built?
- Q: What types of wood are used in building Mack Wallbed Systems?
- Q: How are Mack Wallbed Systems Furniture units delivered?
- Q: What is involved with installation?
- Q: Where do you deliver?
A: YES, however the thickness of the mattress cannot exceed 10″, and the weight should remain under 100 lbs. If you would like a new mattress, we have 7 to choose from. They range from firm to soft and include inner-spring and memory foam (like Tempurpedic), and most importantly, they are all warranted for use on any of our wallbeds for 10 years.
A: We will help you evaluate your situation. Generally the Eurobed is chosen more often for residential and the Room Maker for commercial purposes.
A: Simply bring your room measurements into our Showroom and we will work with you to create your custom unit.
A: Yes, we build all furniture in our own factory, either in Petaluma, CA or Redding, CA. This is why we can offer our customers such a wide variety of choices at great prices.
A: Although we do have units that we consider to be a standard design each unit is built on an individual basis for our clients. This allows for your choice of wood, style, size and finish, whether standard or custom-sized components are chosen.
A: We offer Twin through King sizes. Each of these hand crafted pieces are done with you specifications. Our Cabinets can range in size from 15″ – 40″ . What ever you’re looking for just ask. We have probably done it before.
A: YES. Our units are easily moved. We can move it for you or provide you with the instructions.
A: Our delivery times will vary depending on the time of year. Please call for a quote.
A: Clients may choose from just about any wood. Some of the most popular are, Oak, Maple, Cherry, Hickory, and Mahogany. We build our units using only high quality hardwood products. We do not use any particle board, melamine, laminate or other fiber core products.
A: All our furniture is delivered and installed by our professional installers.
A: We ask that you prepare your room for installation. This requires that you clear hallways of boxes, plants, etc., and clear out the room the night before. The walls and floor area in the room should be completely free of existing furniture, cabinets, media equipment, computers, etc. Our installers then set up your components in the room ,and can drill holes to allow access from your equipment to the power outlets.
A: At this time we only deliver within Northern California.